Sunday, October 23, 2011

Natalie at Riverside


Riverside park runs parallel to the Hudson River. This picturesque setting is the water park at Riverside with the Hudson in the background, just as the sun is beginning to set, and my 7-year-old niece, Natalie, looking cute and adorable in the foreground. The glistening of the water on the Hudson is amplified by the prisms of color created by the sprayers at the water park. Photographs can never quite capture the significant beauty of light as is dances on water, or the experience you enjoy from a perfect setting. I sat here in Riverside Park this past August, as I watched my niece play, taking in the beauty of the day. I contemplated my upcoming journey to a new town, and a new school, UNCG. I wondered what new experiences awaited before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment